November 22, 2017, 11:39:50 AM

Author Topic: Nick May Have Been Kidnapped by the Fox Squirrel's!!!  (Read 7250 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Nick May Have Been Kidnapped by the Fox Squirrel's!!!
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2010, 09:51:54 PM »
:-X ??? ;D ;D ;D :roll: ^-^
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2011, 10:12:01 AM »
I went out yesterday morning and braved the snow on the ground, NW wind, and low temps. Zip. Notta. Not a creature stirring but me.

I finally gave it up at noon because it was obvious the dang bucktooth limbchickens were not going to stick their noses out of their dens.

I didn't see Nick anywhere. I reckon (hope) he escaped the clutches of the dastardly critters.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2011, 03:17:43 PM »
Should come on over to my house! Got the dam things playen on my roof all day! :knuppel2 :knuppel2

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2011, 07:29:47 PM »
Should come on over to my house! Got the dam things playen on my roof all day! :knuppel2 :knuppel2
375 H&H will take care of that pesky problem
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2011, 10:43:28 PM »
Thinking of putting some of those sticky mouse traps out on there. that would be fun to watch then! O0 :twisted: :twisted: ;D ;D ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2011, 07:23:46 AM »
Thinking of putting some of those sticky mouse traps out on there. that would be fun to watch then! O0 :twisted: :twisted: ;D ;D ;D
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D That would make a clatter!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2011, 02:16:26 PM »

Weresquirrels will just use that stuff as chewing gum.  :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2011, 02:20:20 PM »
Sticky gum huh.  :-P These lil greys here would have to get up the oaks with that on one or more feet. :twisted: Maybe my squirrel dog would have a fighten chance on catchen those fast lil beggers! O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2011, 09:26:18 AM »
Fast little beggers is right! Those grays seldom hold still long enough for a shot. But when they do, they usually have put some distance between themselves and the hunter. That's when you settle the crosshairs on them and ....................................!

How's the dog working out for you, 2Nutz?

BC is going to have a squirrel dog when the pup is older. You fellas are very fortunate to have squirrel dogs.

Since I'm not fortunate enough to have a squirrel dog, I have to hunt them old injun style, slow, sneak, and ambush.

Plott gets to sit at home in his easy chair and shoots them out of his livingroom window, lucky rascal.  :twisted: O0  And he has trained his kids to fetch the squirrels!  :wink: O0 ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2011, 10:24:39 AM »
I just got in touch with Nick. He couldn't find this place because of the change. I look for the rascal to show up pretty soon.  :)

Facebook Comments