December 12, 2017, 01:04:09 PM

Author Topic: kill a dove with a rock  (Read 8428 times)

Offline squirrelbrains91

kill a dove with a rock
« on: January 08, 2005, 12:21:27 PM »
this is about as primitive as it gets I guess. When I was about 10 there were lots of doves were I lived at that time and I was out side playing without my bb gun then a HUGE dove flew onto a post in my backyard so I picked up a large rock and threw it BOOM the bird basicly exploded feathers evrywhere.

try it sometime
screw peta

Offline huntsman

• Gut Pile Guide
  • One shot. One kill. No exceptions.
kill a dove with a rock
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2005, 11:18:55 PM »
I prefer a 12 gauge.
One shot
One kill
No exceptions

Offline john

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
kill a dove with a rock
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 09:44:33 AM »
lol,thats cool.i never could trow worth a darn. i once chucked a rock at the barn and knocked out the window of my grampa's 56 plymouth.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
kill a dove with a rock
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2005, 01:47:39 AM »
I've killed a couple of rabbits with rocks, but never a dove. Good shot! You need an agent!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
  • callin with the best.....
kill a dove with a rock
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2005, 09:43:04 PM »
i once beat a raccoon with a stick to death.
i also beat a snapping turtle to death with a stick. i was just walking thru the woods when i spotted this medium sized coon it wasnt the biggest thing youve ever seen but i chased it and it started to climb a tree so i grabed its tail and thru it to the ground pick up a stick and started hittin him over the head but it was nothin really.
the turtle had just came out of my pond and i decided that i was going to kill it so i grabbed its tail and drug it far away from the pond so it could not escape. then i went and found a stick well i then beat it over the head till there was no head.
one day i got really pist and went and checked my traps with just my knife and ended up killin a oppusom with it that was crazy.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
kill a dove with a rock
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2005, 10:54:02 PM »
[-X You should really consider anger management [-X
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

travo

kill a dove with a rock
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2005, 11:17:44 PM »
that is harsh.  :shock:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
kill a dove with a rock
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2005, 07:18:17 AM »
Mallard Drake, unless you're going to eat it, or use the animal in some way, DON'T KILL IT! [-X   What was your purpose in killing the coon or the turtle?  What were they hurting?  I think everyone on here knows that I'm not a "bleeding heart Liberal" or a "bunny hugger", but when I choose to take somethings life, you can bet I've got a good reason for it.  Most critters are for meat, some for fur, others are pests (rats, mice), still others are done to take unnatural predators out of the environment to protect small game (i.e. cats).

Please tell me I'm off base on this and that you didn't kill those critters just for the heck of it. :?:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline DIXIEBANJO

kill a dove with a rock
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2005, 03:24:05 PM »
I killed a whitetail deer once with my bare hands.That was not a fun experience.Ill never forget that. Got hit by a truck and all its legs were broken and I could feel its ribs were destroyed.I broke its neck to end its misery.Thats a very personal kind of killing that makes you appreciate animal life.Its a lot different than shooting one at 100 yards.Im also no liberal tree hugger,but I do value life.I was a little shook up about that deer for a few hours.It wasnt nice hearing the neck snap and seeing the eyes do weird things,but it did the trick quickly and it was more humane than leaving it there.To be honest,I dont like the label "sportsman".I dont kill animals for sport.
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
  • callin with the best.....
kill a dove with a rock
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2005, 03:43:26 PM »
ok ok i wont do that any more i promise but i did keep the pelt of the coon and the snapping turtle shell but you all have my word i wont kill anything unless im gonna eat it.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments