October 22, 2017, 11:28:59 AM

Poll

any hunting land

yes
0 (0%)
no
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: tenessee hunting  (Read 649 times)

Offline kylep1989

• If it flys or is brown its DOWN
tenessee hunting
« on: November 30, 2010, 09:03:09 AM »
 I'm new to the tennesse area i just moved up from FL I'm looking for some hunting rights or something like that i live in tenn around Soddy daisy and i hope to find somewhere to hunt if u have any land or have hunting rights somewhere please let me know thank you
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 03:46:50 PM by kylep1989 »

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: tenessee hunting
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 05:53:05 PM »
First go here. www.state.tn.us/twra

Then consider going to a gun show or a local gun club or a local sporting good store and ask around if there are people who might consider taking you out and hunting with them, seeing as you are young and inexperienced and new to the area.

If you are polite and honest and act like you're willing to learn, you'll find that the good folks of Tennessee will be happy to show you around.

Don't expect to be allowed to hunt or shoot though on anyones property until you've shown them you know how to be safe and follow the rules the land owner sets down.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 03:58:01 PM »
You're welcome.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline kylep1989

• If it flys or is brown its DOWN
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 09:47:48 PM »
thanks again

Offline tner

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 12:38:30 AM »
Yes, I agree completely to the advice give – the best way to know about good hunting places when you have just moved in is to ask the local hunting club in the area or the shop where they sell stuff for hunting! You’re sure to meet up with someone who is willing to help out!!
Keep Moving

Facebook Comments