December 18, 2017, 07:36:12 AM

Author Topic: Two more from down the road..  (Read 812 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Two more from down the road..
« on: December 05, 2010, 03:12:56 PM »
#1 9pt 125# on my lease by Coy..#2 16pt 175# bud of ours on state line of Kansas OKla.
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline 2Nutz

Re: Two more from down the road..
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 03:16:50 PM »
 O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 03:24:38 AM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Nice deer!
I checked hunters and about a dozen kills this evening and tonight. The biggest two were moderate 8 pointers, nothing to write home about.  Gun season here has been really poor for SE Iowa.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 10:40:46 AM »
Its back to Bow hunting for the guys back in Okla. now if they want more deer....

By the way, I went to the friday sale they have here. Ane there was a pickup full of wardens there. They went in and confiscated all the deer racks that were there on the auction tables! They got like 15 and everyone that had them got tickets!!!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 10:45:10 AM by Two-nutz »

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 07:40:09 AM »
Its back to Bow hunting for the guys back in Okla. now if they want more deer....

By the way, I went to the friday sale they have here. Ane there was a pickup full of wardens there. They went in and confiscated all the deer racks that were there on the auction tables! They got like 15 and everyone that had them got tickets!!!
  :shock: That hadda hurt!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 10:14:06 AM »
I dont know what the fines are here on that stuff. From what I have heard though, you cant even give em away without getting in trouble too! But its another way the man can squeeze more money out of you... >:(

Offline tner

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2010, 12:49:28 AM »
Must be exciting hunting down two deer on the same day, considering that many were not having any luck at all!! Even when we were told that it was a good time for hunting, we have had to come back empty handed so they were really lucky to bag two of them!!
Keep Moving

Facebook Comments