November 21, 2017, 10:35:46 AM

Author Topic: Anyone ever shoot one of these?  (Read 2001 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Anyone ever shoot one of these?
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2010, 12:48:30 PM »
:roll: Brown hand!

Nah, just it's totally unnatural.  When you've been doing something the same way all your life, and then all of the sudden you have to change, it's just not right!  :tickedoff
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2010, 06:38:52 PM »
Nah, just it's totally unnatural.  When you've been doing something the same way all your life, and then all of the sudden you have to change, it's just not right!  :tickedoff

Was there anything else you did with a certain hand all your life that also felt "strange"? ;D

Luckily I damaged my off-hand so it's not as difficult for me as it could have been. But yeah, you're right. Even simple tasks, like zipping up or buckling your belt, now take on a different degree of difficulty
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2010, 09:37:12 PM »
Was there anything else you did with a certain hand all your life that also felt "strange"? ;D

They had the "Fists of Fury Tournament" in Hong Kong a few years ago, and Nutz won it.......Hands down! :twisted: :roll: :wink: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2010, 10:31:00 AM »

Nah, the wife took pitty on me during my "time of need".  :wink: ^-^

They had the "Fists of Fury Tournament" in Hong Kong a few years ago, and Nutz won it.......Hands down! :twisted: :roll: :wink: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!  ;D ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2010, 06:29:54 PM »
As much as I hate to digress..... :roll: and hijack this thread, I finally shot my toy today. When I got to my buddy's house he was busy loading up his favorite round; a 50 grain Hornady Vmax. He had experimented with many different brass/bullet/powder combinations, until he printed a nice little cloverleaf at 100 yds. His group was about 4" high and 2" left with only a boresighting. We then took turns dialing it in, until we were satisfied. I then shot a 1" group, and with one arm and a less than ideal trigger, I was satisfied. He then loaded me up a few more boxes and sent me on my way. Just let those crows taunt me now :twisted:
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2010, 09:03:04 AM »
Should do the trick.  O0  But you know, you should have just gotten a .50 BMG for the crows and been done with it.  :roll: :twisted: O0  Might as well take out the fence posts they land on, to keep them from landing on them in the future.  O0 ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2010, 09:09:16 AM »
Should do the trick.  O0  But you know, you should have just gotten a .50 BMG for the crows and been done with it.  :roll: :twisted: O0  Might as well take out the fence posts they land on, to keep them from landing on them in the future.  O0 ;D
  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Heck yeah!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments