December 16, 2017, 09:30:57 PM

Author Topic: Alright now!  (Read 418 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Alright now!
« on: December 29, 2010, 03:13:24 PM »
What up with the chupacobra in Kentucky now? BC get on it!!!
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Alright now!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 04:55:19 PM »
Not just the chupacabra. They had a show on the hysteria channel called Monster Quest and talked about there being a bigfoot in Kentucky too. Might be some cave monsters down in Mammoth cave too. We need to send BC outthere and bag us a couple! :twisted: :roll: :wink: ;D
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 06:15:28 PM »
We need to send BC outthere and bag us a couple! :twisted: :roll: :wink: ;D
its good to see you are dating again there bo.. :twisted:
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 06:45:16 PM »
They were talken bout it on Fox news today! :shock:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 08:41:58 PM »
Yeah, some guy in Nelson County supposedly shot one.  It was on the news around here for a couple of days.  F&W took tissue samples of it to positively identify it.  :roll: 2 to 1 says they say it's either a coon or coyote with mange.  Doesn't matter if truly is a chupacabra, that's what they'll say.  :roll:

Just like with cougars in KY.  :roll:  F&W has been saying for years that there are no wild cougars here, and definitely not any that are breeding.  But yet somehow, a wild cougar kitten was hit on the road a few years ago.  :roll: But F&W will still say that we don't have any here.  :roll: :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 09:02:15 AM »
Yep, probably a critter with mange, BC. Yep on the cougers, too. We see them here in Iowa. Several of them have been killed in Iowa.
Some officials still deny we have them, even though many folks, including myself, have seen them.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 10:14:29 AM »
What'd I tell you............

http://www.wlky.com/news/26354413/detail.html
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 10:23:46 AM »
nice, that critter will scare kids to death after he gets it mounted.  My great grandma had a poorly stuffed badger with bright green marble eye balls and it was shedding, it scared the bejesus out of me and my cousins growing up...
Only dead fish swim with the current!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2011, 10:29:20 AM »
Years ago I pistol shot a mangy fox that was hairless and had to be suffering. The strange thing was, the fox was calmly peeking over the top of a gravel road, watching a farmer's wife hanging laundry on an outdoor clothesline.
 I did the fox a favor. It was still warm weather and the fox would not have survived the winter.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments