December 17, 2017, 08:27:41 PM

Author Topic: Hey D, you can have your snow back!!!!  (Read 478 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Hey D, you can have your snow back!!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2010, 08:32:18 PM »
It got up into the 50's here today.  Had rain this morning, but by the afternoon it had cleared up.  I took some of my deer meat to the processor to be made into summer sausage today.  When I pulled back in the driveway, the kid next door was out in shorts & a t-shirt washing his motorcycle.  ;D :roll: :idiot2

Supposed to be up to 60 tomorrow, and then dropping back into the 30's & 40's on Sunday.  :idiot2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Hey D, you can have your snow back!!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2010, 09:05:22 AM »
It's supposed to be in the 50's today and rain. I was going to squirrel hunt today until I decided it may not be a good idea with gun deer hunters out there in the woods.  :shock: :buck2
Tonight it's supposed to drop down really cold again.  :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments