October 23, 2017, 02:54:05 PM

Author Topic: New caveman needs to find crawfish hole in Southern California.  (Read 2042 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: New caveman needs to find crawfish hole in Southern California.
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 08:40:10 PM »
they let people FISH in Kalifornia? :twisted: :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2011, 08:19:52 AM »
they let people FISH in Kalifornia? :twisted: :roll: :wink:
  ;D Yes, but they watch you really close!
I fish Lake Havasu, which is in CA and AZ. Badges all over the place!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2011, 05:56:24 PM »
  ;D Yes, but they watch you really close!
I fish Lake Havasu, which is in CA and AZ. Badges all over the place!

Yep! God forbid the cops in California actually go after criminals! :idiot2 :idiot2 :knuppel2 :tickedoff
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2011, 07:43:15 PM »
 ;D ;D My son and daughter in law go from condo community to community fishing the water sheds out there in Irvine.. O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2011, 08:05:54 AM »
I go to Havasu during Spring Break, to fish. You should be there and try to fish with all the nearly nekked college chicks getting in the way.  :shock: It's downright trying while trying to fish with all the ruckus and distractions!  Sodden topless chicks stopping at our boat and passing us cold beer and pestering us while we try to concentrate on catching fish. It's downright shameful!  :shock: :roll: :wink:
Seriously, you will never see a better bunch of folks. Believe it or not, they the best behaved bunch ever, even though they are partying and playing loud music. No fights, hassles, etc.
We do witness the patrolling officers busting a few drunks operating boats but the majority of the few we see getting arrested are older than the college kids. The rangers told us the worst offenders are the underage 17 year old kids.
The town of Lake Havsu City depends on the Spring break crowd for income. Those kids spend a LOT of money while there.  O0

I keep telling my brother we should at least untie the boat from the party shore and at least go wet a line.  :wink: :roll: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2011, 08:11:00 AM »
And does the squaw know about your little "fishing" adventures?  :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2011, 08:14:47 AM »
And does the squaw know about your little "fishing" adventures?  :roll:
Nope, I just took pictures of fishing and scenery other than the you know whats.  :twisted:

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2011, 10:03:59 AM »
Now John! Those arnt the pics I seen when I got into your volt now is it? :roll: :roll: :-P What the hell is that one girl doing with that donkey? :shock: :-X And nOn, is he helpen sheep out again? :roll: ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2011, 02:01:00 PM »
Now John! Those arnt the pics I seen when I got into your volt now is it? :roll: :roll: :-P What the hell is that one girl doing with that donkey? :shock: :-X And nOn, is he helpen sheep out again? :roll: ;D ;D
  ;D ;D ;D ;D I'll have you know I was a perfect genteman.

Facebook Comments