November 21, 2017, 07:13:55 AM

Author Topic: My biggest buck.........  (Read 3912 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: My biggest buck.........
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 08:39:32 PM »
Now that explains alot Bo!  :roll: :roll: :crazy2 ;D ;D

Careful there Charlie! You know the only gay musical ever staged about one state was......"Oklahoma" Bet it was based on some of your people! :twisted: :roll: :wink:

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2011, 02:55:33 AM »
Careful there Charlie! You know the only gay musical ever staged about one state was......"Oklahoma" Bet it was based on some of your people! :twisted: :roll: :wink:

Hey now, I just got done watching Deliverance. :shock: :shock: And that was filmed in your woods not mine! :roll: :roll: ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2011, 05:44:02 PM »
Hey! We KILLED them sweeties and left 'em in the bottom of a river that is now the bottom of a lake!

"Oklahoma", the musical however, is STILL going on and you have guys wearing cowboy hats and chaps DANCING with each other.

The prosecution rests. :twisted: :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2011, 07:33:50 PM »
 Are you sayen brokeback is still alive? ??? :-X ;D ;D Least I didnt have to marry my Aunt-Sister-Cousin-Grandma here! :roll: :roll: :-X :-X 8)

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2011, 08:59:51 PM »
Least I didnt have to marry my Aunt-Sister-Cousin-Grandma here! :roll: :roll: :-X :-X 8)

That's only because you can't figure out who's who, and since the veterinarians office burned down you lost ALL the records!! :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll:

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2011, 11:55:29 PM »
That sux too cuz I cant get my ingen card either! :'( :'(

Offline Uncle Bucky

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 07:18:43 PM »
AWESOME buck , congrats

Offline lady_hunter

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2011, 04:37:39 PM »
My people are a little south of you in New Port, Searcy, Batesville, Heber Springs and on down to Little Rock and Hot Springs.

Been through Harrison a few times and would love to come back and chase the smallmouth in the Buffalo river. We don't have many smallies in Georgia. I heard the bears are coming back up there along with an elk season too. Get you an elk yet?

Yep, not to far.
The Buffalo is fun to fish for sure. And yes the bears are here, mostly taken on private land over bait. And there are plenty of elk, but it is by permit draw only. So no, I haven't got to kill an elk yet. I see them all of the time while deer hunting though.
Tree hugging is okay, as long as you are climbing up to your tree stand.

Offline lady_hunter

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2011, 01:18:26 AM »
Got my buck scored a couple of days ago. He would be a Pope and Young Record book buck except that he wasn't taken with compound, recurve or long bow :'(
But that's okay because he will make the Arkansas State Record book O0  Anyway, he scored 127" My taxidermist said he would only go about 110. He was surprised when he scored that high. I am getting a shoulder mount done on him and can't wait to get him back.
Tree hugging is okay, as long as you are climbing up to your tree stand.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2011, 11:26:24 AM »
I wouldn't worry about Pope & Young if I were you lady_hunter.  O0  They're an antiquated organization that refuses to change.  Most people I know have very little, if any, respect left for them.

Still a heck of a buck any way that you look at it.  Congrats again!!!  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments