November 23, 2017, 10:02:58 AM

Author Topic: Perch at Pishkun, MONTANA ICE  (Read 1456 times)

Online D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Perch at Pishkun, MONTANA ICE
« on: January 04, 2011, 06:43:19 PM »
Man there jumping out of the hole !! Not quite that good but darn near it. Maggots on the main lake fishing 60' of water. The BIG rainbows are patrolling the ice at around 1 foot under the ice. When you see one bring every thing you have to the top and hang on to your pole!!!! :gr:

We only got 24 today :eek:

DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline 2Nutz

Re: Perch at Pishkun, MONTANA ICE
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 12:57:07 AM »
Fish fry to come right? :wink: O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 08:14:38 AM »
Fish fry to come right? :wink: O0 O0
  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Yeah! You didn't catch any trout, D?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 09:32:29 PM »
Saw on the weather channel that up in Maine this year that it's so warm that several people have fallen through the ice while ice fishing.

I guess there is ambiguity in the law because they said they couldn't chase them off the ice, but if a parent takes a child out there and the child falls in, that constitutes criminal negligence on the part of the parent. Supposed to be the warmest winter up to this point since they began to make records.

in any case those are some sweet looking perch and perch are some fine eatting to boot. After seeing that bear track though I'd probably keep my model 29 close by.

Either that or keep 2nutz near me.

Cause if we get chased, I don't have to outrun the bear I only have to outrun nutz!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 03:06:20 AM »
Those aint bear tracks, its chupacabra trax! :shock: :shock: ;D ;D ;D

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 10:59:33 AM »
Nice perch ya got there, i'm walkin on water this saturday...  can't wait...

That sure ain't no bear track, bears' got 5 toes that go straight out the front of the foot...  I can't tell the size real well, but i'm guessing yote if it's small or wolf if it's big, i know Montana has lots of both....
Only dead fish swim with the current!

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 05:54:17 PM »
Those are lupine/canid tracks for sure.

Ursine tracks are much more padded especially in snow and the toes are closer together, even if they're running. Not to mention like Dune said there should be five of them.

I know I was in a bad mood and pi$$ed off at the world in general last night. You expect that to impair your emotions. I've never had it impair my eyesight before though!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm getting more like nutz everyday. :shock: :shock: :roll: :wink:

I'll be checking into the old cop/soldiers home soon and be wearing an olive drab Depends while they feed me mashed up green peas! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 07:39:53 PM »
So your sayen your moven in with John? ??? ??? :twisted: :twisted: ;D ;D

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 09:02:31 PM »
So your sayen your moven in with John? ??? ??? :twisted: :twisted: ;D ;D

Hey together we'll keep Iowa safe!! I'll even take up deer hunting with a slug gun. (Do they still make you shotgun slug hunt for deer in Iowa?)

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 12:01:04 AM »
You all would be like those two old dudes on spoongebob which a one yous be Mermaid Man and which one be Barnical Boy? :roll: :roll: ;D ;D ;D ;D

Facebook Comments