November 23, 2017, 04:08:46 AM

Author Topic: NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION ********************************  (Read 6029 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION ********************************
« on: January 11, 2005, 07:50:39 AM »
Important points for new registration:

-  You must provide a valid email address.  (One reason activation is used is to reduce the possibility of rogue users abusing the board anonymously)

-  When you receive your registration email, click on the link to activate your account.

**** MOST IMPORTANT ****  Check your spam settings to make sure that your software isn't blocking email from this site.

*****  We will never sell / trade your email address to ANYONE.  :D

* For additional questions, please see the "FAQ" section in the upper left corner of the header.

*ENJOY!  8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline catfishsr

Re: NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION ********************************
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2005, 11:42:00 PM »
gut
do i need to register .i mean like i go away for awhile and you move the furniture around and put up a new coat of paint :mrgreen: :mrgreen: i feel like a newbi  :D ;D
NONE STAND AS TALL AS THE PERSON WHO BENDS OVER TO HELP A CHILD.

Offline the dog

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 11:38:23 PM »
hey any one here what am idoing

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 12:51:21 AM »
Dog, welcome to our campfire! See, you already got the hang of it. Don't look too close to what's bubbling in the pot hanging over the fire.  It's good eating, it just doesn't smell too great after cooking for 3 days. I reckon ol' Gutpiles will be here, along with Catfisher, Big58cal, firekidd, MOSPARKY, and the rest of our bear hunters, and a fella fom Kansas that is quick on the draw, Ks_. They and some others are out rounding up some pot meat, called "Chef Surprise". Last night they brought back to camp 3 critters that had tire tracks on them, and tossed them into the pot. grab a fork, spoon, pan, and help yourself to a big helping of stew and the Gutpiles Gang, I mean, choir group, twice removed.  :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2005, 12:58:39 AM »
CF, we figured you won the lottery and moved away! Actually, we were kinda worried, given some of the luck you have had. Hurricanes, tornadoes, snakes, burglars, tropical rains, and little old ladies trying to crush the life out of you with their cars. I imagine that little old lady never saw a big guy get bounced that hard or that far before, and live. I call you, "SIR"! I heard you go out and wrestle 3 gators and 4 wild hogs before breakfast. Yep. You got MY respect! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline kyhareraiser

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 10:59:04 AM »
made it back, missed the move somehow but now i am reconnected . everything is a lookin' good round' here
WHEN THE HAMMER DROPS ....THE BULL s*it STOPS

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 11:12:29 AM »
made it back, missed the move somehow but now i am reconnected . everything is a lookin' good round' here

Yeah, Gutpiles used the "spray & pray" method of painting this place.  ::)   Kinda' similar to the way he shoots.  :buck2   The DeerHuntingToday address is where you land now, but the GutPileStyle address still works.  Besides, he can change the domain name, but this place will always be

GUTPILESTYLE
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 09:35:45 AM »

Yeah, Gutpiles used the "spray & pray" method of painting this place.  ::)   Kinda' similar to the way he shoots.  :buck2   The DeerHuntingToday address is where you land now, but the GutPileStyle address still works.  Besides, he can change the domain name, but this place will always be

GUTPILESTYLE
Gutpiles shoots? He has a petting zoo in his livingroom.  ;D

Facebook Comments