October 23, 2017, 03:07:14 PM

Author Topic: Welcome Stumpuller!!!!  (Read 1403 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Welcome Stumpuller!!!!
« on: January 11, 2005, 07:54:00 AM »
Welcome aboard Stumpuller!!!!!  Don't be shy - get to posting!!!!   O0
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 07:24:32 PM by Gutpiles »
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline stumpuller

Hey to all
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 02:28:58 PM »
Just to say HEY========================I like to  hunt and fish and I like old trucks.I have lived in tn about 12 years now.I like it here  Im a truck driver thru the week Im home at night but long hours dont have time to hunt&fish after work so I live for the weekend
stumpuller

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Welcome Stumpuller!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 05:35:27 PM »
Stumpuller, welcome to our gang! Ya gotta MAKE time to hunt and fish, fella! What do you mean, you gotta work to eat? Oh, yeah, that's what we go and do for a paycheck, isn't it? Well, we got plenty of room around the campfire, sit down and warm your toes by the fire and don't miss your turn when the jug makes its round to you. :wink: :) O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline stumpuller

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 07:54:04 AM »
 THANKS for the WELCOME John I enjoy this site alot. I had a few days off work so I had time to get to the lake and do some fishing didnt do real good but it was GREAT     STUMPULLER
stumpuller

Offline Korean&Proud

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2006, 09:44:46 PM »
haha welcome aboard, im glad yah like the site.  theres some good folks around here, im sure youll get to know em a little better afer a while but do start posting!

K&P
Heres My Signature

Offline stumpuller

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2006, 07:18:52 AM »
 THANKS KP FOR THE WELCOME.  IM DOING THIS ONE FINGER AT A TIME I HOPE TO GET BETTER BUT LIKE THEY SAY ITS HARD TO TEACH AND OLD DOG NEW TRICKS ====================   STUMPULLER
stumpuller

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2006, 09:06:24 AM »
THANKS KP FOR THE WELCOME.  IM DOING THIS ONE FINGER AT A TIME I HOPE TO GET BETTER BUT LIKE THEY SAY ITS HARD TO TEACH AND OLD DOG NEW TRICKS ====================   STUMPULLER

LOL - Hang in there Stumpuller - you'll get it!!    8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments