December 12, 2017, 10:21:54 PM

Author Topic: This years harvest.  (Read 702 times)

Offline Bowhuntr115

• Gut Pile Club Member
This years harvest.
« on: December 18, 2010, 07:10:48 PM »
Today was the last day of deer hunting for me  :'( I thought I'd stop in and share some pics of the deer I took this season.

This 7 point was taken on 10/23 with the bow @ 15yds.

I think he went this way  :)

Rage did the job again  :knuppel2

8 point taken 11/20 w/ muzzleloader @ 50 yds

And a doe on 12/11 on a drive w/ 12 ga slug gun
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 07:27:27 PM by Bowhuntr115 »
" Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison. GEN 27:3 "

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: This years harvest.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 08:55:52 AM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Nice deer!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 09:30:59 AM »
Congrats man! O0  Looks like you've got the freezer stocked pretty well.  That's a good thing.  :)

About time you showed back up around here!  :knuppel2  We were about ready to go send Nutz to stay at your place as punishment for not being around here.  ;D :twisted:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 10:46:23 AM »
Congrats man! O0  Looks like you've got the freezer stocked pretty well.  That's a good thing.  :)

About time you showed back up around here!  :knuppel2  We were about ready to go send Nutz to stay at your place as punishment for not being around here.  ;D :twisted:
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D And you would have to had to fed him!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Bowhuntr115

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 08:38:04 AM »

Thanks. Now why would you want to punish Nutz like that!  ;D This is a crazy house here  :uglystupid2 I've been soooooo dang busy at work but I still check in now and then to make sure you guys are behavin yourselves  :roll:
" Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison. GEN 27:3 "

Offline Uncle Bucky

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 10:35:01 AM »
Very nice, that 7 pointer has some moose genes   ;D

Nice job and yes, those Rage do the job, I love my 2 blades

Facebook Comments