October 22, 2017, 08:44:31 PM

Author Topic: GUTPILER from Northern Ut  (Read 993 times)

Offline Longgun

GUTPILER from Northern Ut
« on: January 12, 2011, 12:53:20 PM »
Howdy,

I was recently invited by Ks_Sniper to join this gang of like minded murderous individuals. So...

Rifle: Custom Remmy 700 300win (current favorite, although many more in the "stable" ready to run!)

What do i hunt? Hell if it has four legs and its legal... game on!  :knuppel2

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: GUTPILER from Northern Ut
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 01:10:04 PM »
Well Hells Bells!! Welcome to the clan man! Are you up on your vaccinations? And hide your goats, sheep and any other midget hookers you may have, Nick, nOn and Bo are on the loose! :shock: As for the camp stew, you get an eyeball, your it! And you got to know BC is our Fox News on here, he sometimes gets a lil Sasquatch stink on him but still an ok dude. Bo likes chasen trannies through the streets of Atlanta! :roll: We keep telling him they dont like space mountain but he is as hard headed as Tech! :-X :-X Although Tech's is getten softened by the new squeeze and up coming baby coon runner! O0 O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 01:46:16 PM »
Oooh noooo!! another bunny whacker :knuppel2
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 04:34:57 PM »
Hey Long! Welcome to the pile. As you can see, we have some who like to shovel the bs. :roll: There's a bunch of good fellas here so hop on in. You gonna be at the perch shindig on the 29th?
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 07:52:25 PM »
Nutz just doesn't shovel the bs, he's also a major manufacturer of it!

Oh and btw....

Welcome! O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 08:28:03 AM »
Welcome to the site Longgun.  O0  As you can see, you'll learn not to pay much attention to Nutz.  :idiot2  He's just as the name implies.................  :roll:  As for the rest of the misfits on here, well we are indeed the politically incorrect hunting web site.  We all get along and have a good time, so that's all that matters.  O0

Sorry to hear that you know Ks_Sniper.  :'(  There's still hope for you though, with the proper medication and rehab.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 09:23:43 AM »
 Well, these rascals pretty well said it, Longgun. It's sure good to see ya here, welcome to the Gutpile gang! If it moves we kill it and eat it, pretty much.  :twisted: :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 01:28:36 PM »
If it moves we kill it and eat it, pretty much.  :twisted: :)

No, that's only you John.  :buck2  The rest of us do have some sense of decency.  :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 02:52:53 PM »
Hey Longgun i notice your pilestyle over on the UWN and i wondered how long you'd been over here too.  welcome.  Now we need to get you and KS out ice fishing!
Only dead fish swim with the current!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 08:34:34 AM »
No, that's only you John.  :buck2  The rest of us do have some sense of decency.  :roll:
  :roll: ;D You wouldn't want to know what I had to eat when I was a kid! If it moved, it was edible. If it grew out of the ground or off a tree, it was edible.
One time we all got real sick for several days when we ate some bulbs we dug out of the ground by a waterway.  :buck2 They tasted and looked kind of like potatoes. It was either eat them or go hungry.  :-P

You three Utah fellas get together, anything could happen!  :shock: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments