December 14, 2017, 07:33:02 PM

Author Topic: A.P.E SQUAD decals and GUT PILE  (Read 967 times)

Offline kyhareraiser

A.P.E SQUAD decals and GUT PILE
« on: January 13, 2011, 01:53:46 PM »
 how do i get a decal like these to put on my truck.   i'd like a couple  so just let me know ..thank's
WHEN THE HAMMER DROPS ....THE BULL s*it STOPS

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: A.P.E SQUAD decals and GUT PILE
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 04:28:46 PM »
I'll check with GP and see if he's got any more.  If not, I've got an extra I can send ya'.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 08:11:57 PM »
Hey, tell GP to get some more up so I can get one too! O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 08:35:04 AM »
Emailed GP yesterday to see if he had any stickers left.  He said they were all gone for now, but if there was enough interest he'd put in another order for some more.

So who all wants one?  I know there's 2 already with kyhareraiser & Nutz.  Does anyone else want one?  ???

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 09:42:46 AM »
So what's the verdict?  Anyone else want a sticker?  ???

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 01:53:05 PM »
Are we talking the rectangular buzzard or the more recent round ones. I could do with at least one more of each.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2011, 03:30:57 PM »
Put me down for 2.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2011, 07:16:51 PM »
Are we talking the rectangular buzzard or the more recent round ones. I could do with at least one more of each.

Don't know.  Maybe we can get GP to take time out from his peace rallies and PETA protests to actually get on here. :roll:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2011, 09:05:30 AM »
Don't know.  Maybe we can get GP to take time out from his peace rallies and PETA protests to actually get on here. :roll:
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D And he will have to take time out from his inhouse petting zoo.  :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2011, 06:06:19 PM »
Hmmm.....now we see who can't be trusted to stay home alone!   :knuppel2

The decal would be the round carnivore style.   :wink:

or we could do one like we had talked about before.....TagOut.....  like the shirt logo.

We would need to settle on one or the other though.  I don't think we would have enough to run both.

Let's hear it......  (sorry nOn & Plott - no camo).   ;D

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments