November 23, 2017, 10:52:02 PM

Author Topic: I Bet Y'all Didn't Know.....  (Read 806 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
I Bet Y'all Didn't Know.....
« on: January 21, 2011, 04:58:12 PM »
January 21st is national squirrel appreciation day?

Yep it's true!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: I Bet Y'all Didn't Know.....
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 08:55:42 AM »
Didn't get to go out and "appreciate" any.  Too much snow and too cold around here.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Uncle Bucky

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 02:30:10 PM »
So we supposed to cook up a squirrel and thank them for tasting so good ?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 09:08:04 AM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Great idea! National Squirrel Appreciation Day! And I know how to show my appreciation of the bucktooth little varmints, .17HMR 17gr VMax.
And for their final sendoff, a final trip to the frying pan and then to my plate.  :twisted:
This is the last weekend of our squirrel season here in Iowa. My plan is to make one more trip out to show my appreciation to the little sneaky varmints.

To all squirrels, IT'S DIRTNAP TIME!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments