October 23, 2017, 11:08:37 AM

Author Topic: Great afternoon, got our limit  (Read 1389 times)

Offline Uncle Bucky

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
Great afternoon, got our limit
« on: January 27, 2011, 08:55:20 PM »
After a couple dismal morning bunny hunts with my friend Ken, we decided to try the afternoon.  We went to my Uncles place where I've had good luck in the past.

The snow started to fly when we got out at 245 pm, but it didn't damper our spirits, although I was unable to video tape.

we got our limit of 5 each by 5 pm and we earned it,  a lot of walking but seeing and getting the bunnies made us old guys energized.  we ended up getting 10 out of 11, and the one I missed I actually hit but it got away, just knocked off some hair.

Here is a  pic

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Great afternoon, got our limit
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 10:18:54 PM »
Great job! O0 O0 O0

I hope you're the one with the shotgun sans sling.

REAL MEN don't put slings on shotguns! :twisted: :roll: ;D :wink: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Uncle Bucky

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 01:28:53 AM »
Great job! O0 O0 O0

I hope you're the one with the shotgun sans sling.

REAL MEN don't put slings on shotguns! :twisted: :roll: ;D :wink: :wink:

I put the sling on so when I video tape I can  slide sling my gun and carry the tripod , it was snowing pretty good so I ended up not video taping.  :)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 09:58:08 AM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Nice score! It's pretty hard to beat fried rabbit!  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Uncle Bucky

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 07:48:04 PM »
O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Nice score! It's pretty hard to beat fried rabbit!  :)

I am partial to Hassenpfeffer, but do also like fried rabbit, just put some salt and pepper and a little paprika in some flour and a hot buttered iron skillet !!
 O0 O0 O0

Facebook Comments