December 11, 2017, 12:53:58 AM

Author Topic: Well, It's Been Talked About Before, But It's Acutally Going To Happen!  (Read 415 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Can you believe this??  O0

Kentucky lawmaker wants random drug testing for welfare recipients

FRANKFORT A state lawmaker wants random drug testing of adult Kentuckians who receive food stamps, Medicaid or other state assistance.

Full Story:  Kentucky.com
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
Re: Well, It's Been Talked About Before, But It's Acutally Going To Happen!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 09:15:36 AM »
Haha...that outta balance the budget.

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 09:58:44 AM »
Halleluja!!!  that will be the day... the ACLU will jump on this ASAP and make a mess of things, i am bettin that the REV Al Sharpton has his finger in this pie too!
Only dead fish swim with the current!

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 01:11:09 PM »
Just heard on the news the other day, Missouri is working on the same thing and , yes a bunch of orgs that go by initials are up in arms over it. Seems a lilttle fuzzy. If denied only the adult is denied benefits, the kids are not. That hardly seemed effective, but at the same time you don't really want to starve the kids for the parents indescretions. Something was said about the dependents benefits would go to a third party. This, I suppose, would take the control of the funds out of the hands of the adult that tested dirty and still provide for the kids. It's perhaps not the best solution and may need some refinement, but it's better than the system we have now.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 05:06:18 PM »
God forbid people be responsible and earn something, rather than living off my taxes.

Poor drug taking dirtbags.

It's not THEIR fault they take drugs, WON'T hold down a job and shoot out 20 babies from 20 different men faster than an M-60 in a mad minute.

It's the "MAN'S" fault that all these bad things happen. Blame the MAN!

I always wanted to pass a law that denied people on welfare the right to vote. Of course that would never go, because the left wing pos know they can rely on the dirtbag/non-working vote.

You know what they do here?

There's a homeless shelter that before every election gets the homeless scumbags registered....How can someone homeless get registered you ask? Well they just use the homeless shelter as their address and it's totally legal here.

Then on election day, they load them into chartered busses and vans and drive them to the polling stations and on the way there, tell them who on the ballot is their friend, and who is not their friend.

The fact that many of these idiots can't read or have mental/drinking problems can sometimes cause things to back fire for our left wing pos friends.

In the past they've actually tried to get permission to go into the booth with the dirtbags, but that hasn't been allowed yet. It probably will be before long though.

Just like Dune said, it'll be challenged if passed or the bill will be tabled, or never get out of committee, or be so watered down as to be useless.

If it does manage to survive, then it'll be challenged in court and of course jesse and al and the rest of the race whores will show up and demand extortion money.

God bless America :idiot2 :idiot2 :knuppel2 :tickedoff
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 10:40:47 AM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Yep, it will be great if it works!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 12:54:48 PM »
................If denied only the adult is denied benefits, the kids are not. That hardly seemed effective.......................

How about removing the kids from those homes, period. "Parents" that use drugs aren't fit to be parents in the first place IMO anyway. >:(

Offline mrjimsfc

• Applied for my club membership...
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 09:32:20 AM »
How about removing the kids from those homes, period. "Parents" that use drugs aren't fit to be parents in the first place IMO anyway. >:(
They just can't find enough space for that many kids!
         'Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.'  ~ Thomas Jefferson

Facebook Comments