November 20, 2017, 07:42:42 PM

Author Topic: Boys! it's time to go!  (Read 1761 times)

Offline J-BUCKS

• Gut Pile Guide
Boys! it's time to go!
« on: February 17, 2011, 10:57:43 AM »
We took the boat and tuned the motor up last week. Just in time cause the Crappie and Bass are starting to move around. Gonna be 80 here on Sat. So I'll be starting on the tan while trying to find them this week. Just a rub for you Northern guys who are still iced in!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Boys! it's time to go!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 11:56:36 AM »
We took the boat and tuned the motor up last week. Just in time cause the Crappie and Bass are starting to move around. Gonna be 80 here on Sat. So I'll be starting on the tan while trying to find them this week. Just a rub for you Northern guys who are still iced in!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.
  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 ;D I hope ya get sunburned!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 09:36:00 AM »
Our fish are biting pretty good here in SE Iowa now, 6 weeks early due to our early Spring.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 12:21:44 PM »
It is positively balmy here today and tomorrow, comes the weekend we are back to single digit(Celsius) day temps and below freezing at night. The ice in the Strait isn't gone either.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 04:10:17 PM »
Trout season just opened down here. I need to get out my fly rod and practice my cussing. I mean my fly casting. :D :shock: :tickedoff :tickedoff
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 10:01:35 AM »
Trout season just opened down here. I need to get out my fly rod and practice my cussing. I mean my fly casting. :D :shock: :tickedoff :tickedoff
  ;D ;D ;D Sounds like some cussing would be appropriate!

BBF

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 03:55:52 PM »
"Mucklucks" time again here, and I just took off the studs. :sad:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 07:56:32 AM »
"Mucklucks" time again here, and I just took off the studs. :sad:
:shock: We are mowing the grass here.

Online D45/70

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 02:26:07 PM »
 :knuppel2
 I haven't had to shovel snow yet today... BUT there calling for some white stuff again later this week :tickedoff
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 08:53:44 AM »
:knuppel2
 I haven't had to shovel snow yet today... BUT there calling for some white stuff again later this week :tickedoff
  :shock: :tickedoff Lucky you!

Facebook Comments