December 11, 2017, 05:38:03 PM

Author Topic: Finally made it to the site .  (Read 530 times)

Offline indianahunter1

• AVID HUNTER AND FISHERMAN
Finally made it to the site .
« on: June 26, 2011, 10:46:51 PM »
Hey guy's thank's to kyhareraiser for bringing back to the site . i still need to get my email straightened out on my profile and might need help with it .  Glad to be back to the gutpilestyle .

« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 06:33:14 AM by Gutpiles »
When going to the great outdoor's take a child to so they can learn and enjoy the great outdoor's .

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Finally made it to the site .
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 06:32:29 AM »
Welcome back to The Pile!!!  You're address should be all set for your profile now.  O0  I hope you don't mind - but I took your email out of the msg above.  The spam-bots are having a field day right now and I don't want them to pick your address up on a scan.   :wink:  The safest way to communicate with someone individually is our pm system. 

We're glad to have you back!  8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Finally made it to the site .
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 08:26:51 AM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 It's great to have ya back, indiana!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments