October 19, 2017, 05:08:30 AM

Author Topic: Cowboy Action Shooting  (Read 1281 times)

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
Cowboy Action Shooting
« on: February 18, 2011, 09:22:34 PM »
Coming home from work, I spotted this guy next to my driveway. I had seen him many times this year and dogged him quite a few times. Today though things were different. The season is getting shorter, the days are getting longer, and I thought, hmmm, TIME TO GO AFTER HIM!! :twisted: I parked my truck, grabbed the Comanche .410, and jumped on my atv. With my yardbeagle, "Fatdog" in tow, it was wild west time. After chasing him around with the dog and atv and missing him a couple of times, I finally headed him off at the pass. Nothing like running an atv around the hayfields and shooting out of the saddle, what a blast!!
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Cowboy Action Shooting
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 08:23:25 AM »
 :twisted: O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Ya got him, ellwood!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 09:23:23 AM »
Wheeewww.... I'm glad he finally perched up on top of that heatpump so you could get a good shot a him.  That was enviromentally friendly coolant....right?   ;D

NICE!  :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 09:03:49 PM »
I think next time ya should put ned on the front to shoot while ya drive
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 04:16:49 PM »
I can't ride on the front, he has a 3-wheeler, but he can ride on the back of my 4-wheeler and blast away. :twisted: He needs to try it off his dirt bike, to make it fair.

Heard you had a good day with Caleb the other day, glad to know you got some going on a warm windy day. I also hear that Caleb needs to be a little faster on the trigger to compee with you!!! ;D

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Facebook Comments