October 23, 2017, 11:57:52 PM

Author Topic: City Boy Turned Redneck  (Read 2672 times)

Offline Skulls10310

City Boy Turned Redneck
« on: March 14, 2011, 04:19:44 PM »
Hey guys! I'm brand-freakin-new to this. As my title says, I was once a city boy and animal lover, but now I am a redneck and hunter who still loves animals as long as they can fit on my plate. I hunt what I can and I plan on eating some of everything I kill. I'm always ready to accept successfull recipes from everyone and I'll try them out. My prof. name is my own thing. Skulls10310 represents what my biggest hobby is (collecting skulls of animals i kill) and the date i shot my first deer. I am looking forward to this awesome stuff.

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: City Boy Turned Redneck
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 06:07:47 PM »
Welcome. Stick around and have some fun. We really do know what we're talking about (most of the time) we just like to have fun while doing it. You'll find all kinds of things here, but the one thing you won't find is pretentiousness. Won't find cooth or class either, but you can see that from here.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 07:04:46 PM »
Bo you missed this here fellers coon skinning/milling thread  ;D ;D

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 12:42:43 PM »
Bo you missed this here fellers coon skinning/milling thread  ;D ;D

Which has mysteriously vanished! :shock: ;)
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline Skulls10310

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 02:08:07 PM »
Which has mysteriously vanished! :shock: ;)
it vanished because I erased it. I did that because I came on here to share my newbee stories and learn more about hunting and things, but all I got from you guys were lectures and putting me down. I am now considering discontinuing my account because I feel like im not being treated as an equal, but rather as meer trash to you. Thanks a lot

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 08:27:11 PM »
it vanished because I erased it. I did that because I came on here to share my newbee stories and learn more about hunting and things, but all I got from you guys were lectures and putting me down. I am now considering discontinuing my account because I feel like im not being treated as an equal, but rather as meer trash to you. Thanks a lot

lets see three posts two of which are here, one not really saying anything, but introing yourself, one about bow hunting in which you got plenty of good info from people who replied to you in the manner fitting your question, and then another post here saying we treated you wrong?!?  ummm ok so where did we treat your little feeling so badly? by answering your bow hunting questions?  give me a break already
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 08:55:49 PM »
Where did anybody treat you poorly?

You asked a very general question in the bow hunting section and we answered with what we knew given the limited information you supplied.

We've been waiting for you to give us more information in order to help you make an intelligent and informed decision.

By giving you reference material and other outlets to find that information is what learning and understanding about something new is all about.

We joke and have fun here all the time, but at no time has anybody responded to you with anything but courteous respect.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 10:00:06 PM »
he is young and doesn't understand yet that some things don't need to be put out there for everybody to see and draw their own conclusions right or wrong. Ask questions and show some respect things are easier in life
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 10:55:19 PM »
Boys he is talking about the thread in the cooning section where he seemingly came off as killing coons just for fun. Made it sound like he was out to butcher and maim coons for lack of anything better to do.

Sorry bud but being an out of doors murderer ain't what we find fun. You were given the "ok he is a new guy" treatment. Go find the humaniac giblet head I pm'd once and she got scared for her life and decided to leave... ask her if I was nice to you son!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2011, 07:17:47 PM »

It was actually a mod removal because of the content......and the membership actually wreaks of TROLL.  ???
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments