October 17, 2017, 07:39:07 AM

Author Topic: City Boy Turned Redneck  (Read 2652 times)

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: City Boy Turned Redneck
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2011, 07:46:46 PM »
It was actually a mod removal because of the content......and the membership actually wreaks of TROLL.  ???

Yeah that was pretty much what I thought of it, But I opted not to remove the post or ban the user. It's been quite around here. I figured to let the hounds chew a bit and they might set him straight. Just as well it got removed, it was heading down a bad road. Good call Boss !
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2011, 10:18:02 PM »
You mean somebody other than BC and myself ran someone off?

We must be slipping! :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011, 08:42:46 PM »
You mean somebody other than BC and myself ran someone off?

We must be slipping! :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff

You're slackin' Bo!  :knuppel2
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2011, 09:25:26 PM »
 Its cause y'all just piss em off right away like mo said I like to chew awhile  :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2011, 08:09:22 AM »
Its cause y'all just piss em off right away like mo said I like to chew awhile  :twisted:
  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2011, 10:08:48 AM »
;D I was trying to put pepper on the meat... you just tore into it like when of them kids on tv who need money :roll:  ;D ;D :twisted:

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2011, 01:23:43 PM »
Pickins been mighty slim round here lately might have to start chewin on my own leg  ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 01:46:58 PM »
Pickins been mighty slim round here lately might have to start chewin on my own leg  ;D
Turn Clayton loose :twisted:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2011, 08:36:46 AM »
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2011, 08:52:17 AM »

Jeez dude ya really do wanna lose yer Dekalb hat and get strangled by yer arm bands

Facebook Comments