November 18, 2017, 09:01:07 AM

Author Topic: A sat fishing trip...  (Read 995 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
A sat fishing trip...
« on: March 20, 2011, 04:05:11 PM »
Well it was in the upper 50's yesterday so the wife and I decided to hit the lake. The fish havn't quite moved out of the deep water so we had a pretty uneventfull 3 hours  ;D We have this thing about fishing the lake. It seems were not happy with fishing the easy to get to over populated spots. Yesterday we ended up hiking 5 miles round trip. I know what your thinking, 5 miles... is that it? Well at just over 8 months prego the wife is a got dang trooper son!
Here are a few pics from yesterday little excursion...

Here is the wifes first catch of the season... nothing to brag about but at least we had "FISH ON!" ;D

Here is a shot of my new pack... it beats the crap out of the A.L.I.C.E I have

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
Re: A sat fishing trip...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 02:26:54 AM »
What a hardass ;D when mary was 7 months prego with clayton she wanted to go pheasent huntin with me. Like so many idiotic moments I have instead of takin the german shorthair that hunts slow and close we took the hardwired rocket ship known as suzy the english pointer and to make matters worse the place we went to hunt had a lot of pressure. So 8 miles later I shoot the first bird then walk back to the truck so I can figure some way to drive thru the mud and creek to pick mary up cause she couldn't walk anymore  ;D and I sure as hell wasn't carryin her. For some reason she ain't ever bird hunted with me again
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 08:23:20 AM »
 :shock: Wow! Wives pregnant and hunting!
My sister in law was pretty close to having my brother's baby and went deer hunting with my brother, my wife, and me. I was worried the whole time I would have to deliver a baby in the woods because sister in law was too close to having the baby to be hunting the rough country in MO.

We had a ripping good time, though.  :)

I bet your wife was good and worn out after the outing, Tech!  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 08:34:40 AM »
John, let's just say they wasn no rolling in the hay that night  ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 10:01:38 AM »
John, let's just say they wasn no rolling in the hay that night  ;D
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I bet not!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments