October 18, 2017, 08:42:01 AM

Author Topic: # 61 & #62 down COYOTES FOR THE YEAR  (Read 414 times)

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
# 61 & #62 down COYOTES FOR THE YEAR
« on: March 28, 2011, 08:54:28 AM »
   Last Friday we put number 60 on the ground. I didn't get any shooting but I watched as my boy took him at 14 steps. The fog was so thick the coyotes would just appear at 50 yards some would give a shot some would be running by and One stood still long enough to get a 36gr"er in the chest.

He went out by him self on Sunday Morning ( his 34 birthday) and got #61&#62. The fog was a lot better and he could see one of them coming in at a full run at way over a mile, It ran for a full 20 minuets to get to the call. The last two still had good "Hair" so he skinned them the two before where on there way to summer hair and had no $$$$ . I would think the $$$ is over for the year and now it's just practice. S.S.S. !!! [/size] O0
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: # 61 & #62 down COYOTES FOR THE YEAR
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 10:06:51 PM »
Another fine outing!!  Very cool pics too!   O0
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: # 61 & #62 down COYOTES FOR THE YEAR
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 09:56:27 AM »
Another fine outing!!  Very cool pics too!   O0
  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Yeah on that!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments