October 22, 2017, 02:34:44 AM

Author Topic: My biggest buck.........  (Read 3874 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: My biggest buck.........
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2011, 03:25:27 PM »
What BC said! O0 O0 O0

A trophy doesn't have to make P&Y or B&C to be a trophy. In fact a trophy can be a spike, 6-point or even a doe. What's important is that you got outdoors and enjoyed the experience. It's nice to kill something and it's great when you get a big-un, but you don't have to zap a world record to enjoy hunting! :wink: :wink: O0 O0
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 03:30:07 PM by bohicajuan »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline lady_hunter

Re: My biggest buck.........
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2011, 02:47:29 AM »
I totally agree with both of you! He is a trophy, just like all of the deer I take. I never go out expecting to take a monster. I hunt to get meat for the table and put some in the freezer. I did accomplish the thing I told my husband I was determined to do this year, and that was get a big buck. I got a buttin buck and a doe last season. I wasn't expecting one this big. Things just turned out that way. I thank the Lord for every deer I get.
I go hunting to enjoy being out in the wilds, whether I get anything or not. I just love being out there.
Tree hugging is okay, as long as you are climbing up to your tree stand.

Facebook Comments