November 22, 2017, 02:20:43 AM

Author Topic: Better for Hog or Squirrel?  (Read 2425 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Better for Hog or Squirrel?
« on: April 03, 2011, 04:41:00 PM »
Hog Sticker or Squirrel Slicer?

I think it's just a matter or who figures out a better trigger system first.....Plott or BC.   ;D

Shooting Machetes with the Slingshot
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 04:42:58 PM by Gutpiles »
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Better for Hog or Squirrel?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 07:49:44 PM »
Well I guess now we know why BC has John building him a guthook knife.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 09:16:44 PM »
BC can have the idea I prefer my knife work to be a lil more personal besides I would manage to shoot myself with that thing  ;D maybe I should build one for Onestone tho since he says he don't wanna get close and personal with 200 lbs of pissed porkchop   :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 07:12:42 AM »
Well I guess now we know why BC has John building him a guthook knife.
  :twisted: Nail the deer to the tree!
BC can have the idea I prefer my knife work to be a lil more personal besides I would manage to shoot myself with that thing  ;D maybe I should build one for Onestone tho since he says he don't wanna get close and personal with 200 lbs of pissed porkchop   :twisted:
  :shock: ;D ;D ;D ;D Yes, and it's called, "survive to get old aged"! I'll watch you rascals get in close and personal when ya stick several hundred pounds of crazed tusker. I'll cheer ya on, given my desire to live longer.

I can also carry the first aid kit and be the medic when the hog gets done chawing on you rascals.  :wink: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 03:09:49 PM »
 Ya know Onestone funny ya should mention that cause Alex is now the proud owner of a scar across his stomach from a 70 lb sow that got him  :twisted:  I told him to watch out but it mighta been a lil to late
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 09:24:29 AM »
 :shock: AB took one for the dogs, huh?
You and AB, "Hey, watch this!"  :shock: ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Juandogg, you sure you and AB aren't brothers separated at birth?

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 10:02:05 PM »
Didn't take it for the dogs he took it cause sometimes ideas seem better until ya try them  :twisted:

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 11:02:15 PM »
Sounds like the time I bet my brother he couldn't man handle an 800lb cow :twisted:

Facebook Comments