December 17, 2017, 03:12:39 AM

Author Topic: Made some sausages!  (Read 5091 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Made some sausages!
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 03:13:28 PM »
So who's the ugly feller and where are our samples???  :knuppel2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2011, 04:31:00 PM »
So who's the ugly feller and where are our samples???  :knuppel2

that ugly fool is me for sure, IF i thought one would last in the mail, i would mail ya a sample, but i don't add any cure to mine...  when i kill a deer this week i'll make up some pepperoni sticks that can be sent out.
Only dead fish swim with the current!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2011, 07:49:41 PM »
Thought for sure it was Ks, with the way he was handling that "sausage".  ;)   Apparently, he's got quite a bit of practice at handling 'the sausage'.  :?   :o   ;D

If ya' send some pepperoni, I'll be sure and return the favor once I get my stuff made up.  O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2011, 11:52:44 PM »
Thought for sure it was Ks, with the way he was handling that "sausage".  ;)   Apparently, he's got quite a bit of practice at handling 'the sausage'.  :?   :o   ;D

??? Wow, BC... Just... Just wow... ;D
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2011, 08:50:33 AM »
Yeah, i don't like the artificial or collagen casings, they just taste off to me especially when grilled.  hog casings do smell like ass though, thats for sure.
Considering they are the red gut of the hog, it's understandable. But real casings can't be beat. I used to do business with some places that used sheep casings, too.

I worked in a hog kill plant and cleaned up the gut operation. All the red gut was saved and sent off for processing.

They also processed all chitlins and sold them. DON'T EAT CHITLINS! They are named chitlins for good reason. Chitlins are the bowells (black gut) of the hog and full of poop. Most of the poop is flushed from the split gut and then the nasty chitlins are packaged in buckets and sold.  :-X :-P :buck2

They were not allowed to process or sell the moutain oysters, so we took some of them home. They were free for the taking.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2011, 09:05:54 AM »
:? Wow, BC... Just... Just wow... ;D

You didn't think I was going to let an opportunity for a sharp stick stab to pass by did you?  ::)   I figured it was either Dune or his brother in law, but didn't know one from the other.  All you fellers out there in Utah look the same to me.  ;) ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2011, 10:09:22 PM »
What do you want  to bet the antis come here and look at these recipes and then go find someone who hunts to get some? I bet some of those little weasels do. No offense meant to weasels.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2011, 10:08:45 AM »
Yeah! Closet meat eaters!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2011, 11:55:49 AM »
If ya' send some pepperoni, I'll be sure and return the favor once I get my stuff made up.  O0

you have a deal sir!  I just gotta go stick a deer now.
Only dead fish swim with the current!

Facebook Comments