November 22, 2017, 01:04:29 PM

Author Topic: Interesting reading at least  (Read 1211 times)

Online D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Interesting reading at least
« on: April 29, 2011, 05:04:08 PM »
Only 15 days left It looks like my turkey season is going to end just like it started. The snow is falling again and I have NO prospects for turkey hunting,haven't been out at all. At least I get to Read about hunting turkeys.Thanks guys this really makes me feel better ! NOT!!! :knuppel2
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline 2Nutz

Re: Interesting reading at least
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 06:58:07 PM »
Damit D!! Get down here and I will take you on a hunt or two! O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 08:21:32 AM »
  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 There ya go, D! Hunting in the Artic would be tough! Same weather, anyhow.  :sad:

I work with a couple of folks from Montana. They have very little good to say about your weather.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 04:34:35 PM »

Just don't sleep in the same tent with Nutz! :twisted: :twisted: :-P :-P :roll: :roll: :wink: ;D
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments