November 21, 2017, 01:19:39 AM

Author Topic: walleye success  (Read 705 times)

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
walleye success
« on: May 02, 2011, 09:52:34 AM »
Saturday afternoon my fishin buddy and i took our 5 year olds out fishing, we started on the bear targeting cats and carp and weren't having any takers, so we moved on to willard after confirming that the inlet was finally open to fish.  hit the south east side about 4:30 threw 6 lines in covered in everything we had to throw at them, my son was the winner with some hot dog, he got a little 10 inch walleye, so we all started throwing in hot dog and ham, we were all landing smaller walleyes, then right before we left at dusk my buddy gets hit hard, and pulls in this nice 20 incher, he was a fatty, had some nice big fillets on him.  he didn't have any milt or row in his body cavity, so i don't know what it was, but it bred successfully...  people must have known something we didn't though, there were a ton of people arriving as we were leaving at dark.

Only dead fish swim with the current!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: walleye success
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 10:16:31 AM »
 O0 O0 O0 Nice pictures and a great time was had by all!

Nice walleye, too!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments