December 17, 2017, 02:39:10 PM

Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1819 times)

Offline Cooge

« on: June 03, 2011, 11:56:27 PM »
Hi guys and girls My Name is Kris and i am from Tasmania, Australia.Been hunting and Fly Fishing  since i could walk.I love to take my family bush if it's just for a weekend or a month after a Fallow stag.  I hunt Fallow Deer,Kangaroo,Rabbits,Hares,Possums, Feral cats,Wild pigs, Ducks,Quail. I love early Spring and early summer trout fishing in some of our pristine lakes after the early morning Tailing trout.I grew up in a very small country town called Bothwell about 150 people.I love going 4wding with my family.if there is anything else u would like to know feel free to ask.         

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 01:07:55 AM »
I would like to ask... would you pay money to see Eddie Rabbit in your ute?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 09:18:05 AM »
Cooge, welcome to GutPile! I would venture to say that you are having a great life! You sure have a lot more to hunt and fish for than we do here in Iowa.

Sit yourself down on one of the stumps by the fire here in camp and have a big bowl of my famous Camp Stew.

The big hairy critter over your left shoulder is one of our camp regulars, one of our resident Sasquatches.

The hairy critter over your other shoulder with the pet squirrel on his shoulder is GP, our founding father here at GPS.  :wink: For some unknown reason, all the creatures of the forest follow around on his heels and sleep in his livingroom at home. Did I mention they all eat snacks out of his hand?  :wink: :roll: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 02:38:54 PM »
Welcome aboard Kris - we're glad to have you!  Pay no attention to these fellers - they're just jealous about my outstanding skills for calling in critters.   :twisted:

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, 06:33:36 PM »
welcome to the camp!! i got a few friends "down under" donno how close you are to them but the hunt fish all kinds of stuff that i would love to have in my crosshairs!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Cooge

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2011, 09:49:47 PM »
Thanks guys for the big welcome.Yes we are lucky to be able to hunt and fish a big variety's of animals.But one day i would love to walk your bush and hunt some of your beautiful species, a beautiful white tail or a nice bear.But i am glad to be a part of such a big diverse range of hunters and lovers of the wilderness.I sit at my camp site having a bite to eat on first light and with out fail a couple of hundred yards away we have 50 to a 100 deer just browsing and let me tell u to eat breakfast and watch a mob deer eating there's well u could not ask for a better way to start your day. So thanks guys for the welcome         

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2011, 08:47:22 AM »
Welcome aboard Kris - we're glad to have you!  Pay no attention to these fellers - they're just jealous about my outstanding skills for calling in critters.   :twisted:

:roll: What you really mean is, calling them from across your livingroom to their treats and food bowls.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2011, 09:05:57 AM »
yeah i think it is just the differences thats attractive you know different species, etc.. and GP only thing i am jelouse of is how you taught the critters to transscribe what you say to typing it on here!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 08:50:22 AM »
yeah i think it is just the differences thats attractive you know different species, etc.. and GP only thing i am jelouse of is how you taught the critters to transscribe what you say to typing it on here!!
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline dougdad

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 08:03:53 PM »
Welcome Cooge! 
Bullets, Bumpers or Broadheads, Whatever works!!
USAF RETIRED,  Marion MI.

Facebook Comments