October 19, 2017, 10:41:44 AM

Author Topic: hello fellow hunters  (Read 850 times)

Offline mywaykennels

hello fellow hunters
« on: June 26, 2011, 04:29:21 PM »
hi all sportsman...
we're from central fl , leesburg...we deer hunt and fox hunt in the ocala national forest, and a little turkey hunting and fish.
we have daughter who lives in n.c. and a son and 2 grandsons, who live near the forest, who love to hunt...deer & turker and run fox, and fish.
we have about 25 beagle/walkers that are real good deer dogs, and 7 foxhounds.
i'm the recording secretary for the central fl dog hunters and sportsman's association, based out of altoona, fl. www.cfldoghunters.org
we have a lawn maintenance business, and work hard (in 97 degrees), for our time off...
looking forward to swapping stories.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: hello fellow hunters
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 08:30:54 AM »
Welcome to GPS, mwk!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 01:28:05 PM »
welcome to the camp!! pull up a stump and dont be afraid to toss your two cents or more into the mix! post up some shots of your four legged friends i am sure we would love to see them!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline dougdad

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 07:54:09 PM »
Welcome to the boards MWK!
Bullets, Bumpers or Broadheads, Whatever works!!
USAF RETIRED,  Marion MI.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 10:37:09 PM »
I know Leesburg quite well. Went to college outside Dade City and lived in Florida for several years before coming home to Georgia. You think the upcoming deer season will be a good one where you hunt?
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments