December 12, 2017, 02:40:15 PM

Author Topic: Got my eye on these 2 buck's .  (Read 1316 times)

Offline indianahunter1

• AVID HUNTER AND FISHERMAN
Got my eye on these 2 buck's .
« on: June 27, 2011, 11:58:23 PM »
Well i checked my trail cam this evening and i have 3 different buck's on the farm i hunt . The thing about it is i have a stand just 15 yard's from where i am getting picture's at . The one buck with tall tine's will be the one i whack during archery . Come on oct 1,2011 !!  Sorry for the large picture's .

When going to the great outdoor's take a child to so they can learn and enjoy the great outdoor's .

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Got my eye on these 2 buck's .
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 06:41:09 AM »
Nice - nothing like a little motivation to start off the year!  It looks like it will be a good one.   8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 08:09:45 AM »
 O0 That one will look good on your wall!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline indianahunter1

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 12:07:11 PM »
John he sure will look good on my wall . but nothing can beat the one my son killed in 2009 here is the picture of his buck . It was his first buck ever .

When going to the great outdoor's take a child to so they can learn and enjoy the great outdoor's .

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 10:09:55 PM »
That's a two fold winner - first and awesome!  8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 08:12:39 AM »
That's a two fold winner - first and awesome!  8)
  O0 O0 O0 O0 Sure is!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline dougdad

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 08:22:24 PM »
A big congrats to the young man!  I am jealous, I havent shot one like that in 30 years.
Bullets, Bumpers or Broadheads, Whatever works!!
USAF RETIRED,  Marion MI.

Offline indianahunter1

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2011, 03:50:00 PM »
Well don't feel bad i have'nt shot one like that never .

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 12:45:37 AM »
I would run them silly deer off if'n I was you. Deer really get annoying during coon season... escpecially since I hunt with walker guys :twisted: :twisted: ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 08:07:42 AM »
I would run them silly deer off if'n I was you. Deer really get annoying during coon season... escpecially since I hunt with walker guys :twisted: :twisted: ;D
  ;D  ;D ;D  :wink: Yeah, we know how ploot and his pals are, Walker lovers.

Facebook Comments