October 23, 2017, 07:49:00 AM

Author Topic: Hunting Tattoos  (Read 18370 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Hunting Tattoos
« on: July 04, 2011, 01:29:58 PM »
Tattoos are mega-popular today with some folks loving them and some folks hating them.  It's all up to the individual I guess.  However - it's surprising how little time some people take to pick an artist.   From time to time you will see some really cool ideas related to hunting posted on FB or when you're out and about......you will also see some really crappy ones.   :uglystupid2

What about the GPS'ers - any cool ones that you've gotten or any really bad ones that you've seen?  Here's just a brief scan of yahoo images related to hunting tats.  A couple look pretty darn good.....one or two others.... well...I'll let you decide.   :roll:

This one kind of misses the mark huh?  Poor ol' dog ain't much considering what's in front of him.....  :roll:

« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 03:02:27 PM by Gutpiles »
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Hunting Tattoos
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 03:43:25 PM »
I got a msg from a guy a while back that said he was going to get our Addiction design done - that would have been cool from a GPS point of view.....never heard back from him though.     ???

There was one person that shall remain "nOn-ameless" that "represented the buzzard"!!!  He got big points for style....but lost them all on commitment.   ;D

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 07:54:39 AM »
Yeah, did he chicken out?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 08:18:37 AM »
Yeah, did he chicken out?
no the guy doing the tat did, really would you want a half neked non in front of you for any amount of time, let alone how long it woulda took to do the tat? wait dont answer that :P
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline carpshootn

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 05:03:11 PM »
Here is mine..

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 05:27:31 PM »
Originality!  Very cool.  O0  Welcome aboard Carpshootn! 

Carp shooting sounds like a lot of fun - you'll have to post us some pics and tell us some carp tales!  8)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 08:15:20 AM »
Here is mine..
  O0 O0 O0 OUTSTANDING!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline tboxfish

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 06:17:47 PM »
I plan on having my Avatar done across my back. Just want to make sure I get the right person to do the work! My newphew has a friend that is free handing his sleeve & I'm pretty sure I'm gonna use him, as his sleeve is awesome.
"Attitudes are contagious - Is your's worth catching?"

Todd Box
www.texasdeercams.com
"Your closer to the Outdoors than you think"

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 10:42:16 PM »
No tattoos for me. You can't improve on perfection.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 09:54:24 AM »
No tattoos for me. You can't improve on perfection.
Well, how about that little tat Kris W. was telling everyone about?  :wink: ;D

Facebook Comments