November 20, 2017, 10:43:33 AM

Author Topic: I would like for your point of view on this buck .  (Read 841 times)

Offline indianahunter1

• AVID HUNTER AND FISHERMAN
I would like for your point of view on this buck .
« on: July 09, 2011, 04:00:56 PM »
I have been racking my brain and i would like to know if this buck is sick with the blue tongue or just starving ?  I think he is sick with something .

all the other deer are healthy . here is the healthy buck's

When going to the great outdoor's take a child to so they can learn and enjoy the great outdoor's .

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: I would like for your point of view on this buck .
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 08:11:41 PM »
Wow - I'm like you....I think he's got issues.   :-\   Especially this time of year - I can't see how that would be natural.  Our boy BC can probably give you some good info on it - hopefully he will check out this thread. 
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline indianahunter1

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 08:18:32 PM »
Thank you for your view on him .  I hope BC will see the thread and give me some info on it with picture's so i can match up to it .  I have a number to call the biologist monday morning .
When going to the great outdoor's take a child to so they can learn and enjoy the great outdoor's .

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 07:37:18 AM »
Sure looks like a really sick deer to me.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 11:11:17 AM »
There's something wrong with him, definitely.  It's hard to say what it is though.  Blue tongue usually doesn't emaciate them like that though.  It's hard to tell what it is.  It could be some type of disease or an internal injury or something.  The biologist, if you show him/her the pictures, will probably know better than I.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline indianahunter1

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 12:23:56 PM »
BC  thank buddy . I call the state dnr in indy and they gave me the biologist number to call in the morning . I am afraid when hunting season come's in i might not be able to shoot the nice buck's cause if he come's by me i just might have to cull him from the herd .
i got these from my mineral spot and these are healthy deer so it is just that one buck .
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 12:25:43 PM by indianahunter1 »

Facebook Comments