October 20, 2017, 12:21:07 PM

Author Topic: Hi From NY  (Read 937 times)

Offline shootemup56

Hi From NY
« on: July 23, 2011, 05:42:11 PM »
Im a 100% disabled vet from the viet nam war,I was a helicopter gunner I guess I dont half to tell you how I got injured right,I still love my hunting,and hunt as much as i can,I just had an inplant put in my back to take away some of the pain,i hope it works at least somewhat,Im always looking for some new place to hunt,instate or out,so if anyone knows of somewhere reasonable to hunt big game,could you please email me and let me know, Thanks so much,Im glad to be on board.  Wayne :crazy2

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Hi From NY
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 06:10:01 PM »
Welcome to The Pile Wayne!  Helicopter gunner - wow - I know there have to be some stories there.   :shock: 

We're glad to have you here!  O0
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 10:13:44 PM »
Welcome aboard and thank you for your service !
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 09:27:33 AM »
what mosparky said and twice!!! good to have ya here toss your two cents in anywhere ya can!! upstate new york, i donno many places up there, of course travel etc, i may know a few.. will get back to ya on it...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 08:31:12 AM »
 O0 O0 O0 Welcome to the Gang, Wayne! Sure is beautiful country in your neck of the woods! I remember one fine town up north in NY, Whitney Point, where I worked for a couple of weeks. I worked all over NY, an absolutely great state.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Bowhuntr115

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM »
Welcome to the Pile Wayne!  O0 Where about in NY are ya from? I live in Rochester but hunt in S. Bristol and little in Orleans county.
" Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison. GEN 27:3 "

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 10:30:06 PM »
One vet to another, glad to have you sir.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments