October 17, 2017, 04:38:04 PM

Author Topic: Mater THE HOG DOG!  (Read 4212 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Mater THE HOG DOG!
« on: July 27, 2011, 06:54:53 PM »
Here's the epitomy of a catch dog!  Mater from "No Tap Hog Dogs"!!!  Killer pic!

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Mater THE HOG DOG!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 08:26:34 AM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 I know a couple of guys that would like to have that dog!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 02:00:00 PM »
Gonna take one heck of a pork chop to get him off that hog.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 07:52:53 PM »
Hey Andrews rub this hide on yerself and squeal I wanna see what happens  :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 07:47:36 AM »
Hey Andrews rub this hide on yerself and squeal I wanna see what happens  :twisted:
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I got a better idea. You do that and I will tape it.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 08:20:19 PM »
Will you look at him... just look at him!!  O0

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 05:59:51 PM »
GP, BC, JA and Juandog can get me that dog for Christmas. I can use him to hunt dirtbags. :knuppel2 :twisted: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 09:58:50 AM »
GP, BC, JA and Juandog can get me that dog for Christmas. I can use him to hunt dirtbags. :knuppel2 :twisted: :wink:
I could let ya borrow Twinkie for that and Snookie but she has to drop her litter first
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Facebook Comments