August 17, 2017, 03:53:44 AM

Author Topic: SQUIRREL HUNTERS  (Read 19319 times)

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
Re: SQUIRREL HUNTERS
« Reply #130 on: November 16, 2016, 11:51:17 PM »
pretty much what it is either hunting or having a roof.
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #131 on: November 17, 2016, 02:36:36 AM »
pretty much what it is either hunting or having a roof.
I hear you there, been there enough myself, fuzz. How you folks been?
I work and while off during some of the weekend, chase some catfish when it's warm and now chase squirrels one day per weekend. Shop takes up a lot of what used to be free time.

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline fuzztsimmers

« Reply #132 on: November 23, 2016, 10:40:37 AM »
Haven't been fishing either. But hopefully i'll have a warehouse job in a couple weeks so i can starting getting stuff together for next year. Also can start repaying my old man for keeping me afloat for so long.

What did you learn?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #133 on: November 24, 2016, 02:23:45 AM »
Am sure sorry to hear you have been having such lean times, fuzz. I sure hope that warehouse job opens up for you. Job market sure hasn't been good. How you been, otherwise?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #134 on: November 25, 2016, 07:06:16 PM »
I feel for you too, buddy. Despite what the crooked media would have you believe; Obama in the White House didn't make everybody in the country rich, prosperous, healthy and happy. Quite the contrary.
Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2016, 04:04:00 AM »
I feel for you too, buddy. Despite what the crooked media would have you believe; Obama in the White House didn't make everybody in the country rich, prosperous, healthy and happy. Quite the contrary.
You got that right, bo! Eight years under him and the corrupt media have wrecked our country.

Offline fuzztsimmers

« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2016, 05:58:03 PM »
I been fine for the most part. Just rocking a wicked ear infection but that is doing better.

What did you learn?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2017, 04:36:25 AM »
Things are looking up! Trump sworn in yesterday and I plan on celebrating by sniping some dastardly squirrels with my .17 WSM.

Then it's in to my shop to get some work done. My shop heater almost snuffed me so I now work in an unheated shop. Today's weather is supposed to be in the 50's.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #138 on: January 21, 2017, 09:12:27 PM »
Saw 5, shot 4. I didn't get a shot at the 5th one. :(

Facebook Comments