November 20, 2017, 08:23:37 AM

Author Topic: Rise of the Planet of the Apes - a review?  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Rise of the Planet of the Apes - a review?
« on: August 07, 2011, 05:50:08 PM »
Peta will just never get it.....   :roll:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1096074471001/peta-goes-bananas-over-planet-of-the-apes/
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 05:57:53 PM by Gutpiles »
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Rise of the Planet of the Apes - a review?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 09:35:21 AM »
Peta will just never get it.....   :roll:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1096074471001/peta-goes-bananas-over-planet-of-the-apes/
  ;D I agree, PETA will NEVER get it! I like FoX News.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 05:28:00 PM »
Some of those apes looked like girls Nutz would date. :twisted: :roll: :wink: :-P
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 10:13:04 AM »
Some of those apes looked like girls Nutz would date. :twisted: :roll: :wink: :-P
  :shock: ;D Blind date?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments