October 23, 2017, 07:49:07 AM

Author Topic: Just got the New Hunting Regs.  (Read 546 times)

Offline J-BUCKS

• Gut Pile Guide
Just got the New Hunting Regs.
« on: August 11, 2011, 09:17:43 AM »
Just found out that the DNR has made it legal to bait deer in our area and hunt over it. Do any of you use anything other than corn? I was thinking of mixing corn, sweet feed and sunflower seeds to see what that would do. What are your thoughts??

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Just got the New Hunting Regs.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 05:02:24 PM »
Yea, once again the Georgia dnr does it halfway. They made it legal to bait in the southern deer zone, but not in the northern deer zone. I swear those buttplugs are about as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker. It's been legal in Florida for years and I've seen them have good results with corn like you said. Moultrie makes good feed peelets as does Antler King and Purina. Mix that in with your corn and it will almost certainly make a big difference.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline J-BUCKS

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: Just got the New Hunting Regs.
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 09:53:17 AM »
The feed stores know it already too. Last year I could get a 55 gal barrel of corn for $45. I was told yesterday at the feed store that it will be $ 70 this year. A farmer friend of mine said he would sell it to me for $ 8 a bushel which is about the same price! Guess I wont be feeding as much corn as I thought I would.

Facebook Comments