October 18, 2017, 12:34:20 PM

Author Topic: Y'all Getting Ready?  (Read 6420 times)

Offline SteveinNEPA

Re: Y'all Getting Ready?
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2012, 09:51:13 PM »
Round here, its been a bit warm. Last couple weeks its cooled off and we got a good solid 24hours of rain 2 days ago. Supposed to be in the high 40s in the early AM and mid 60s during the daylight hours. 10 day forecast says 46 low and 64 high partly cloudy for the opening day here in PA.(september 29th)

Seemed like the summer blasted past me, but time just slowed down to a crawl waiting for hunting season... Im ready, but still hitting the target at least twice a week until opening day. New bow string, new broadheads, new release and a new sight.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Y'all Getting Ready?
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2012, 08:52:48 AM »
It's raining here, and has cooled down a LOT.

Tomorrow is going to be cool but really windy, not a good hunting day.

My old pal Ron and I are planning on hitting the woods Sunday afternoon. He needs some more training, is pretty much a beginner squirrel hunter. We are using our HMR rifles, of course.  :twisted:

I spent last weekend at the hospital with my wife and now that she's home and doing pretty good, I think things have loosened up enough for me to sneak out for a while.

I'm still waiting for the gun doc's call, informing me he's finished with my two spare squirrel rifles. Am waiting for another call for my new eye glasses.

I reckon I will get some shop work done this weekend.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments