November 25, 2017, 06:18:44 AM

Author Topic: Y'all Getting Ready?  (Read 6570 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Y'all Getting Ready?
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 09:33:43 PM »
Not to worry BBF I'll find you some new ones and post them tomorrow.

AND................

It's NOT because I'm getting old. It's the headaches you've caused trying to confuse me with all this expensive Star Wars computer stuff you want me to buy and say I have to have, It'll take up so much room I'll have to move outside to sleep. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline BowNinja

• Happiness is a warm gut pile...
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2012, 03:52:48 AM »
Bow season started here in KY on September 1st. I'm trying some new mechanical broad heads this year, Torrid 100G C.O.C. I have practiced with them and they fly like a field point, so I'm getting good groupings. I also decided to try a Tagged Out range finder. If your not familiar with what it is, it is a range finder that attaches directly to any round site. I am using a Tru-Glo 3 pin Extreme, if anyone has hunted with it let me know your thoughts. I read a lot of reviews on and off their website and it got a lot of good reviews. It allows you to range the deer at full draw basically. I'll be heading out next Wednesday for my first hunt of the year.
Thank God I don't hunt people, there would be none of you left!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2012, 10:09:42 AM »
 O0 Good luck, Bow!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2012, 01:39:27 PM »
 :shock:
I'm just rereading these posts and realized I never wrote that this GA trip over Christmas last year didn't happen. Saner minds prevailed.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2012, 04:39:42 PM »
:shock:
I'm just rereading these posts and realized I never wrote that this GA trip over Christmas last year didn't happen. Saner minds prevailed.

Yep! The mind is the SECOND thing to go! :-P :-P :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2012, 09:21:48 AM »
Yep! The mind is the SECOND thing to go! :-P :-P :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2012, 12:55:29 PM »
Bow season opens here tomorrow and aint even excited! WTF is wrong with me? I never thought I would see the day I would not be in the woods on opener!
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2012, 05:37:19 AM »
Bow season opens here tomorrow and aint even excited! WTF is wrong with me? I never thought I would see the day I would not be in the woods on opener!
  :shock: Maybe because the weather is too warm?

Offline BowNinja

• Happiness is a warm gut pile...
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2012, 02:45:35 AM »
It has been pretty warm here in KY also. Luckily this week the temps will be in the mid 60's so it should make for comfortable hunting.
Thank God I don't hunt people, there would be none of you left!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2012, 05:24:54 AM »
Has been mighty dry in Kansas, too. How is your mast crop in Kansas?

Facebook Comments