November 18, 2017, 02:49:35 PM

Author Topic: Bunny Huggers View Of Gut Pile Style  (Read 9733 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Bunny Huggers View Of Gut Pile Style
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2007, 01:39:41 AM »
It's better to snort Desinex.....You won't get high, but you won't get athletes nose either!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2011, 08:43:37 PM »
We've got to step it up a notch - I we haven't gotten any love from folks like this in awhile.   :roll:

;D ;D ;D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2011, 08:46:05 AM »
I got on Facebook and made a couple of comments about PETA.  :twisted: PETA SUXS!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2011, 08:50:26 AM »
Hey John:
My Missus spents a lot of time on facebook. Keep an eye on her and let me know if there is any mischief going on. :wink:

Offline Shadow_Fire

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2011, 12:53:33 AM »
Disco Disco

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2011, 08:54:29 AM »
Hey John:
My Missus spents a lot of time on facebook. Keep an eye on her and let me know if there is any mischief going on. :wink:
:wink: ;D I don't spend much time on there but will keep an eye on her!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments