October 24, 2017, 01:52:28 AM

Author Topic: New member  (Read 1297 times)

Offline hogman1974

« on: August 31, 2011, 11:47:10 PM »
Well they call me the Hogman and yes i do hunt hogs. Also hunt the following wildlife: rabbit
Birds/Ducks
Foxes
Deer
Feral Pigs
I have two rabbit dogs and one fox dog. Soon will be having at lease 2 hog dogs once I get back to the states. Well for those states that just started deer hunting good luck and i'll be that myself. Well stay safe over there on the state side.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 04:54:27 AM »
Welcome aboard hogman!!  You'll be among friends here.  You mentioned getting back state side - where are ya currently stationed?
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 07:51:01 AM »
Welcome to the GutPile Gang, hogman! I hope you make Stateside soon and stay safe!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 09:12:31 AM »
really what a teaser.. where are ya why for are ya there details man? are ya holes up aiming at insurgents or are ya holed up doing time
either way dont matter welcome to the camp!!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 08:09:23 AM »
Welcome to the mix bud! Got a lot of joggers here and just as many squirrel chasers if not more! Johns stew is ok just push the eyeballs aside to get the good meat! Oh yeah its your turn to bring the bacon too!  O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Facebook Comments