December 15, 2017, 11:05:05 AM

Author Topic: Saturday is Our Opener  (Read 967 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Saturday is Our Opener
« on: September 06, 2011, 04:43:55 PM »
I guess I'm going to go Saturday and see what kind of trouble I can get into. It still don't feel like it's deer season. Hope my tree stand doesn't break with me in it.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: Saturday is Our Opener
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 05:15:51 PM »
Did you get some bigger camo?  Also, you might should have braced up your stand to support the extra weight.  :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 09:52:06 AM »
 O0 Good luck, bo! Is this pick on bo day?  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 10:05:02 AM »
Is this pick on bo day?  ;D

I thought that was every day?  :? :? :?
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

BBF

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 12:05:15 PM »
Just how warm(hot) is it in GA now. We can still get in the upper 70th here some days and just a very few leaves are beginning to turn.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 06:04:42 PM »
We've had some rain and a cool front come through and the temps have dropped into the high 60's during the day and low 60's at night. I have no idea what it will be like for opening day, but I'm going to go regardless. You can't get one if you stay in the house.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 09:28:41 AM »
I've never seen so many doves here. Hundreds per fields that have recently been plowed. They will soon be headed south to you fellas.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments