November 19, 2017, 01:33:02 AM

Author Topic: What sort  (Read 2711 times)

BBF

What sort
« on: September 07, 2011, 12:02:31 PM »
A question for the GA types here.

I was looking a license requirements for a non-resident hog hunt in GA. The ad said I need a Small Game license. When I looked up the  info on the types of licenses, I found nothing under the Small Game category.
Help ! ???

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: What sort
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 05:53:24 PM »
You need a general non residents license to hunt hogs in Georgia if you're hunting on private land. Basically  that's what a small game license is called here. Hogs are not considered game animals and belong to the land owner. If you were to hunt deer, bear or turkey, you need to buy a big game license to go along with your non-resident general license.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 06:28:41 PM »
You can buy your license on line or check the regulations at
www.georgiawildlife.com or you can call toll free to buy your license at
800-366-2661
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 10:15:39 PM »
You need a general non residents license to hunt hogs in Georgia if you're hunting on private land. Hogs are not considered game animals and belong to the land owner.

I've got a question.............

If the hogs are not game animals and belong to the landowner, why do you need a license at all?   :?   If I have goats or cattle on my land and I want someone to come shoot them, would they have to have a license for that?
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

BBF

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 10:56:54 AM »
                             R E V E N U E   !!

The Govt needs every $ it can squeeze out of you.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 05:41:45 PM »
It's all about the money, that is for sure! Back in the 60's and 70's there weren't as many hogs and they were considered vermin and if you were on private property no license was needed. Then these dipsticks started bringing hogs into the state illegally and turning them loose and then we had the pig population just explode so now they're in all 159 counties in the state. I've seen hog tracks less than 20 miles from where I'm sitting right now. So the state in all its wisdom decided they needed to get in on the money making end of this and ka-boom, they did!

Facebook Comments