November 23, 2017, 05:55:07 AM

Author Topic: .327 Federal Magnum  (Read 9001 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: .327 Federal Magnum
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2011, 08:46:53 AM »
Those other rounds are probably quieter to shoot, too.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2011, 07:36:07 PM »
You got a blister on your hand?! Don't blame it on the gun! We know how you got it!
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If you're pulling them to the left, you've got your finger too far into the well. You might also be squeezing your fist when you shoot double action.

You realize that nothing here sounds like we're talking about firearms! We could be the first XXX rated outdoor board!
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
 :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2011, 09:22:55 AM »
You got a blister on your hand?! Don't blame it on the gun! We know how you got it!
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If you're pulling them to the left, you've got your finger too far into the well. You might also be squeezing your fist when you shoot double action.

You realize that nothing here sounds like we're talking about firearms! We could be the first XXX rated outdoor board!
  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Great advice, bo!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2011, 10:55:03 PM »
Hey Bo, what will cause a right handed shooter to pull right when shooting double action ? I notice I have a bad tendency towards this. It sometimes even happens when I shoot single action, but seldom.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

BBF

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2011, 11:00:49 AM »

Gonna have to check into some of the other cartridges and see if they're a little cheaper than the .327 Fed. Mag.  They'll be good for plinking.  O0

How about reloading for that thing?

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2011, 11:26:36 AM »
How about reloading for that thing?

I would, if I had a reloader.....  :'(
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2011, 09:20:25 AM »

I would, if I had a reloader.....  :'(
How about an early birthday present? You could buy the loader for yourself, or your wife's or Mason's Birthday! He will NEED a loader someday, too.  O0 :twisted: Remember, you NEED the loader and Mason will need it soon as he grows into it, about a 1/16" of an inch taller than he is now. 

Your wife could have a new hobby, loading shells! Yes! Tell her, "The family that loads together, stays together"!

Will that convince your wife?  :roll: :wink: O0

It worked for me when I wanted my ("our") boat that sits out back. I did such a great sales job on her when I wanted to trade boats that she even helped me overhaul the boat and trailer!   :twisted:  And it worked for some guns I have bought.  :twisted: It's all in the presentation, BC.  :twisted:

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2011, 10:22:08 AM »
WHAT?!? You still don't have a reloader yet? Here...

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/default.aspx?productNumber=622290

This is the one I picked up a few years ago and was always quite happy with it. O0
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2011, 10:58:16 AM »
How about an early birthday present? You could buy the loader for yourself, or your wife's or Mason's Birthday! He will NEED a loader someday, too.  O0 >:D Remember, you NEED the loader and Mason will need it soon as he grows into it, about a 1/16" of an inch taller than he is now. 

Your wife could have a new hobby, loading shells! Yes! Tell her, "The family that loads together, stays together"!

Will that convince your wife?  ::) ;) O0

It worked for me when I wanted my ("our") boat that sits out back. I did such a great sales job on her when I wanted to trade boats that she even helped me overhaul the boat and trailer!   >:D  And it worked for some guns I have bought.  >:D It's all in the presentation, BC.  >:D

The difference is that the little woman goes fishing with you.  Mine doesn't hunt.  :'(   I've been wanting to get one, but keep forgetting about it.  When I remember, I usually don't have the money.  When I've got the money, I don't remember.  :x   Plus there's always something more pressing to get.  Had to get the boy the shotgun, didn't really have to get the .327, but I had an itch after getting the boy's gun.  Had to get a magazine for the boy's .22 rifle, some more muzzleloading bullets, a gun rack for the 4-wheeler, etc, etc, etc.  My freaking leaf blower has crapped out on me (last night), so now I've got to get another one of them.  This next spring, I've got to get a pressure washer, new push mower, and new riding mower.  Between those last 3 things, I'm looking at at least around $4,000.  :x
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments