October 22, 2017, 12:39:50 AM

Author Topic: Did I tell you I got a swan permit  (Read 324 times)

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Did I tell you I got a swan permit
« on: September 21, 2011, 05:16:50 PM »
 Yes I did, the only permit I got.
I developed some shotshells just in case I did.
There 3 1/2 12 gauge steel Duplex ( #1 X BBB ) shoulder dislocating 1 1/2 oz monsters. I had to go to a roll crimp to get it all in the case. In the 870 and my" steel" full choke they Patten great out at 50 yards.
 Swan opens the second week of waterfowl season which is the first of Oct.  Till then I'm chasing bears and calling coyotes. O0

DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Did I tell you I got a swan permit
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 05:44:53 PM »
When I was in high school I'd give a friend a ride home on occasion and we'd drive by this house that had a lake in its front yard and two swans who lived in it. The freaking things would actually walk into the road and chase your car if you drove by too slow.

D**n things would flare their wings and stick their necks out and start honking at you.

Manys the time wanted to run those little bas**rds over!!!! :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Did I tell you I got a swan permit
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 08:20:41 AM »
When I was in high school I'd give a friend a ride home on occasion and we'd drive by this house that had a lake in its front yard and two swans who lived in it. The freaking things would actually walk into the road and chase your car if you drove by too slow.

D**n things would flare their wings and stick their necks out and start honking at you.

Manys the time wanted to run those little bas**rds over!!!! :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff
**CRUNCH CRUNCH**   :twisted: ;D

O0 Good luck with the swans, D!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments