October 23, 2017, 07:45:44 AM

Author Topic: Too Funny!  (Read 3951 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Too Funny!
« on: September 06, 2011, 09:52:28 PM »
The KY site where I've been getting the harvest picture from for this year had a pretty good thread on there.  Below is the picture and the accompanying posts:

Thread title was: Hey Meador...

I realize I have a long way to go, but still gunnin' for your title.

almost spit my peanut butter sandwich out of my mouth! hahahaha!!! thanks for the laugh and congrats on some fine eatin!!

All I can say is, you must be a heck of a shot to hit a target that small!

I just almost got kicked outta class here at Eku because i was dyin when i saw this! nice!!

We may have to get a ruling here..... A bloody spotted fawn with a shirtless hero picture holding an adult beverage. Keith - he may have caught you in this picture.......

Nice man congrats. I can't wait till all the sensitive guys start whinning lol. Love it!

I think you need to tan that hide and turn it into a loin cloth for future photos.

Hahaha true he can call himself Tarzan then! Congrats though man heck of a shot at that little target

Nah, he just picked out one of the white bullseyes and let'er fly.

I think you need to tan that hide and turn it into a loin cloth for future photos.
Almost lost my lunch on that comment.

Niiiice. Let's wrap it in bacon and cook it whole

I think he ate it for breakfast.

finger food.

Lol nice..

Nice one! kill it and grill it! whole!

And the guy he was originally making fun of...
I can't believe you would even consider that being caught up. I mean, really.....a Coors? I know you are shirtless and showing your man hair, but that in no way compensates for the lack of a quality beverage to wash down the days trail dust.

I have a quiver full of gobbler guilltines...I plan on quartering mine with one shot!

this is awesome. that will be some good eatin.

Oh no, I meant it with the utmost respect. As I said, I have a long way to go.

The shirtless thing really wasn't on purpose, but my shirt was soaked in blood after lugging that beast out on my shoulders. But you have to admit, I've got one fine chest-fro.

And Coor's tastes like a milkshake. Maybe even better.

WOW, what can I say but you da man... I don't think you are in Meador's league yet, but you are working on it.

I have a quiver full of gobbler guilltines...I plan on quartering mine with one shot!
Spoken like a true champion... However, I think you need to give it up to your young proˇtéˇgé!

Meador you have to take a pic just like his on your first kill...

I am not knocking your fawn skillz, I think you have the hang of it. You need to wear cargo pants. Stuff the fawn in a Kroger bag and put it in the cargo pocket...easy packin!!!!
Muzzy, you just wanna see me nekkid. I understand that though, after seeing you in the halter top at the Island Wing Ding, I realized you have a true love of your fellow hunters.

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Too Funny!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 09:32:13 AM »
 :shock: Kinda small!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 10:03:24 AM »
:o Kinda small!

It's an ongoing battle between 2-3 guys on there as to who can shoot the smallest deer and the most with spots.  ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

BBF

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 12:13:43 PM »
Part of my hunting history is on a Gulf Island in British Columbia for Fallow Deer. These were management hunts to reduce a much to large herd of deer on a small island without natural deer predators. We had a three deer bag limit and I took one fawn at the owners request every year we hunted there. Butchered and tied as a single roast done on a spit over a BBQ was a yearly event that changed some vegetarians mind on eating meat.

Those were the good old days :'(

Offline Labman55

• Born on a Mountain-Raised in a Cave!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 12:12:43 PM »
Those were the good old days :'(
Yup, I miss the days that I used to take my 22-250 Black tail hunting on the
Island.  :'(
One day your life will pass before your eyes, make sure it was worth watching!!

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 08:26:17 PM »
I don't see why Onestone is judgin the size of that guys deer after all I have seen the large coon he calls the big cinnamon bear he shot  :twisted: I see that he does have a fine taste in beer tho but come on he couldn't have found a smaller one to shoot I mean that thing is almost as big as a texas buck
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 09:50:34 PM »
For a KY fawn, that one is a decent size.  But man it's got a bunch of spots!  ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Facebook Comments