December 12, 2017, 01:26:35 AM

Author Topic: New Hampshire offers hunter education for women only  (Read 661 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
New Hampshire offers hunter education for women only
« on: October 03, 2011, 01:51:54 PM »
New Hampshire offers hunter education for women only

Women who want to take Hunter Education and prefer learning in the company of other women can take advantage of a special Women only Hunter Education Course offered by the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department this fall
Read About It: The Eagle Tribune (Lawrence, Mass.)
Posted: 10/3/2011 9:26:17 AM

Note: Many news sites archive stories after a short period of time. If the link above is expired please contact the site for information about accessing this story.

Copyright 2011, National Rifle Association of America, Institute for Legislative Action.
This may be reproduced. It may not be reproduced for commercial purposes.
11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax, VA 22030 800-392-8683

Courtesy of the NRA-ILA:  http://www.nraila.org/News/Read/InTheNews.aspx?ID=15583
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: New Hampshire offers hunter education for women only
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 10:45:09 PM »
New Hampshire called me and asked me if I would do this for them. They figured with me teaching the class it would increase women hunter participation by 500% or more. New York has asked Nutz to teach the same course to their women, because they are trying to get women to stop hunting.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

BBF

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 12:13:16 PM »
Awww, next it will be a special class for the rainbow creeps. >:(

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 01:56:03 PM »
Awww, next it will be a special class for the rainbow creeps. :x

Nutz will be teaching that one too.  ::)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 04:37:31 PM »
I wish I was making this up, but I'm not. I found another board about a week ago but can't remember its name. I think it was more for guns and shooting, rather than hunting and the outdoors.

Swear to god this is true. One of their members had the name Big Gay Al. And he was. He belonged to the Pink Pistols and other groups of that type. I know they say, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".....In this case however, I think we need to make nutz and 40cal our liason to "that" lifestyle.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments